March 24

Scripture focus:
But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me. 1 Corinthians 15:10 ESV

One of the really marvelous possibilities of seeking after God is that when we find Him, we will also find our true selves.

God is our Creator.

He knows who we are, why we are the way we are, and how he plans to take all that “stuff” and bring it to fruition. He will provide ways for our limitations to illuminate us. His grace will transform us.

Living life looking through the filter of grace – how does that sound to you?

If we could all access the grace of God that is within us – what could stop us from becoming all that God created us to be?


Click on the word comments below and join our conversation!

© Copyright 2010 NorthStar Community


No comments:

Blog Archive

Chat Rooms