December 31

Scripture focus:
Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us. Ephesians 5:1-2

May you determine today what you intend for your tomorrows. And then do it.

On a personal note, next year we're going to our daily devotional series. If you have topics, questions, or comments about this year's series that you think will help in the crafting of next year's study –- holler. Send me an e-mail through the NorthStar Community website, or post on the blog.

May 2010 be all that God has dreamed of for you!

Recommended reading: Revelation 19-22


Click on the word comments below and join our conversation!

© Copyright 2009
NorthStar Community



3 comments:

I Might be Wrong said...

What a year of change 2009 has been for me, my family, and my understanding of Him. The blessings I have received and the trials I have faced what a year. I look forward to 2010 with a restored hope for my family and myself. I have been blessed with a wonderful community, great hut dwellers, and teachers to help me along my journey. Thanks to this blog I have read more of the bible this past year than in my entire life and have learned a great deal about myself. Thank all of you who take the time to share yourself here on the blog it means a lot to me and you will never know how much all of you have helped. Thank you to the writer and poster of the blog it helps to start or end my day with the thought of God and community and who I was created to be. May all of you have a Happy, Blessed, and Wonderous New Year !!! GOD BLESS

Anonymous said...

I would say I found this blog and other areas of Northstar totally by error, but I suspect that I was lead to it. It is difficult at times only being an online participator, but I have begun to learn some things I had not allowed to enter in for years. It is amazing how subject areas on the blog seem to answer to a desire to learn, more about Him. It has shown me somethings about myself I had not anticipated.

Anonymous said...

never in the past have i looked forward to changes that would take place in me in a coming year. i would think to myself that it would be just the same old same old. this year i have a hope that, as many changes have taken place in the year past in how i lived out my life and treated others, that the work in progress in me will continue. i never knew that being at peace in myself, and with others could be so incredible. one of the topics I would like to see touched on in the coming year is the 'traditions of men' [matthew 15] and '... truth making us free'. [john 8:31-32] 'Ils s'instruisent pour vaincre.' [they study to vanquish] cyrien

Blog Archive

Chat Rooms