Having Heart In A Sometimes Heartless World


Day 126 - Week 18 At A Glance

Scripture focus: The Sovereign Lord has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught. The Sovereign Lord has opened my ears, and I have not been rebellious; I have not drawn back. Isaiah 50:4-5 NIV

In summary - when we follow the Lord's instructions, we learn how to live within the limits. We may crave limitless living - but that's not what will sustain us. As we set aside our youthful rebellions, and draw near to God, he provides us with all we need for the abundant life - a life he's promised us.

Trusting God to deliver on his promises will require us to navigate life on his terms.

Recommended reading: Ruth 1 and 2 in the morning; Psalm 105 in the evening

No comments:

Blog Archive

Chat Rooms